- Arrowsmith Needle Arts Guild, 9:30, 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at Qualicum Beach Civic Centre
- Arbutus Toastmasters, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. every Monday at the Parksville Community and Conference Centre.
- Ballroom Dancing, Arrowsmith Community Recreation Association, Bradley Centre, Coombs, September 24 – November 12
- Oceanside Community MakerSpace – a community work space for hobbyists. Open house every Wednesday evening from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. For info call 250-594-2893
- Free Technology Workshops – One hour Tech Topic Workshops, Oceanside Build Learning Together, Family Place – 494 Bay Avenue, Parksville.
- Oceanside Caregivers Support, 1st and 3rd Fridays, 1pm, Comfort, care, support and resources for Caregivers taking care of loved ones, The Gardens, 650 Berwick Rd N
- Music Trivia: 7-10pm. Shady Rest Waterfront Restaurant, 3109 Island Highway W, Qualicum Beach
- Qualicum Beach Farmers’ Market, 8:30am, Qualicum Beach, Veterans Way, 644 Memorial Avenue
November 2 — Parksville Lioness Christmas Craft Fair, 10:00am – 3:00pm, Parksville Community Centre, 132 Jensen Ave E
November 2 — World Craft Bazaar, 10:00am, International Fair Trade products. Muffin Cafe. Co-sponsored by P/Q KAIROS & Knox Church, Knox United Church (Parksville), 345 Pym Street
November 3 — First Sunday Market and Pancake Breakfast, 9am-1pm, Coombs Rodeo Grounds, 2601 Alberni Hwy, Coombs
November 3 — Golden Shrine Open to Public, 11:00am. Sit or walk in meditation or enjoy the atmosphere in silence, turn the prayer wheels, light a butterlamp, Kathok Meditation Centre, 2800 Grafton Ave, Qualicum Beach
November 4 — Canadian Federation of University Women Parksville-Qualicum Meeting, 7:00pm, Qualicum Beach Civic Centre, 747 Jones Street
November 5 — The Parksville & District Rock and Gem Club, 7-9pm, McMillan Arts Centre, 133 McMillan Street, Parksville
November 5 — Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce’s Business Expo, 1:00-5:00pm, Parksville Community Centre, 132 Jensen Ave E
November 7 — Wine Walk Nanaimo, Country Club Centre & SommGirl Wine Events are hosting Nanaimo’s first Wine Walk. Shop Local & Taste Local Wines, Spirits, Beers & Ciders.
November 8-10 — The Vancouver Island Juried Once Act Play Festival returns to the Village Theatre in Qualicum Beach for its fifteenth year in a row. Village Theatre Qualicum Beach, 110 W 2nd Ave
November 9 — “Perfect Gift” Christmas Craft Fair, 9:30am-3:30pm, Knox United Church, 345 Pym Street
November 12 — Qualicum Beach Garden Club, Tuesday QB Civic Centre, 747 Jones Street, doors open at 7pm; meeting begins at 7:30pm. Guests $3. Mike Yip is dedicated to increasing public awareness of the birds on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
November 12 — Voyent Alert! Information Session, 10:00am-1:00pm, Provided by the City of Parksville and the Town of Qualicum Beach, Voyent Alert! is a new multi-purpose communication service which will be used to send alerts to residents, businesses… Forum, 100 Jensen Avenue East
November 14 —Voyent Alert! Information Session, noon-3:00pm, Provided by the City of Parksville and the Town of Qualicum Beach, Voyent Alert! is a new multi-purpose communication service which will be used to send alerts to residents, businesses… Qualicum Beach Town Hall, 660 Primrose St, #201
November 15 — A Story To Tell, an enchanting evening supporting OBLT literacy programs, 5:30pm, Cuckoo Trattoria, 2310 Alberni Hwy, Coombs
November 15 — Coombs Country Opera, 7:00pm Local musicians are invited to take to the stage and strut their stuff. Not just Country, but some Bluegrass, Folk, Fiddlers, etc., Adults $5.00 Kids and Musicians free. Coombs Rodeo Grounds, 2601 Alberni Highway